It’s our goal to foster a safe and welcoming environment for all boaters, both regular customers and visitors alike.
- All boat owners, customers, employees and guests must comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations set forth by local, city, state or federal agencies.
- All boats in slips or side-ties must be securely fastened to the dock with properly functional lines and all engines or motors must remain off or in neutral while secured.
- Boats and boat attachments may not extend over walkways or impede public dock areas in any way.
- Boats within the marina must adhere to a “No Wake” policy. This means boats must be operated at a minimum speed that produces no wake trailing the boat.
- Proper precautions should be taken when operating a boat in the marina, especially during higher than normal winds or adverse weather conditions.
- Pets – All pets must be on a leash or in the proper travel crate at all times within the marina. This includes the docks and surrounding marina grounds.
- Children – Children 12 years or under are not permitted on the docks at any time without the supervision of an adult. We recommend all people, but especially children 12 years or under, to wear Coast Guard approved life jacket or personal floatation device.
- Public Facilities – All marina facilities, including the main office, showers, restrooms and laundry room are available for public use during operating hours. The marina has the authority to limit use or close any of these facilities without warning for maintenance and repairs.
- All visitors are advised to communicate with Skyline Marine Center staff prior to arriving at the marina so that we may help direct you to the proper location.
- Visitors should schedule in advance any transient or guest moorage slips. The marina cannot guarantee availability of slips, especially during the summer months.
- Please check in with the marina office upon arrival. If planning to arrive after hours, be sure that you have notified the marina office in advance.
Any individuals or groups found not adhering to these rules may be subject to fines or be asked to leave the marina.