Skyline Marine Center is pleased to announce the return of our Dry Moorage program for 2023.
In-water moorage is becoming more difficult to find in the Puget Sound, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying your boat!
Dry Moorage Description:
Boats in our Dry Moorage program are stored on the hard with 24 hour access to the boat. Simply schedule when you’d like the boat in and out of the water and we’ll take care of the rest. Your boat will be waiting for you in the water.
Included in the dry moorage program are 3 round-trip launches per month on our Travelift, monthly storage with power, parking and a boat rinse after every haul.
How is this different than the Valet Program?
The Valet program is specifically for trailered boats that can be launched on our monorail. The Dry Moorage program is for larger boats (generally 30′-45′) that can only be launched with our Travelift.
- Owner agrees to a minimum of 4-month terms between May and October.
- Launch/Haul outs must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and are dependent upon availability in our schedule. There is no guarantee of availability.
- Boat owner must be present for launch and be prepared to depart dock within 30 mins of launch.
- Nightly moorage is available on our fuel dock from 6:00 pm-8:00 am. Boats cannot be left on fuel dock during business hours. Please coordinate nightly stays with Marina office prior to arrival. There is no guarantee for availability on the dock.
- There will be no refunds for round-trips that are not used in a given month.
Please call or email our office prior to submitting an application to confirm availability.
office: (360) 293-5134