Skyline Marina Through the Years!

Skyline Marina History:

1924 – Mill opened
1952 – Closed during the strike, never reopened
1958 – Mill was sold
1960 – Mill was torn down, replaced by docks and travel lift ways Dr. Neil bought old mill and sold to Harry Davidson in 1967. Harry bought whole hillside as well
1960 – Travel Lift was built
1970 – Division 18, Docks E through H Division 17, Docks A through D, converted to condos
1972 – Office building built
1973 – Covered Docks built
1982 – Div 22 added on and Outer Fuel Dock
2013 – Marina office building completely renovated

Skyline Marina – San Juan Islands & Anacortes, WA – Services